Smart Door Lock
Unlock electric lock with RF remote, mobile app and voice commands.
Smart Door Lock Device
Smart Door Lock device comes in white color with 220V input and output voltage.
- Unlock electric lock with Good Life android app
- Unlock electric lock using Google Home app on iPhone
- Unlock with voice commands using Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Support 16 on device timers that also works when device is offline
- Works with most of the electric locks available in the market.
- Supply 220V supply to device
- Connect device 220V output to adapter input
- Connect adapter output to electric lock
Press and hold setup button for 4 seconds. WiFi light will start blinking rapidly. Device is now in setup mode. Follow Add Device (https://support.goodlife.pk/mobile-app/add-device) to add Smart Door Lock in your account.
Device comes pre-paired with RF Remote. Incase you want to pair an other remote, press and hold power button for 3 seconds until you see red LED blink one time. Now press any of available button on RF remote to pair. Device will unlock the electric lock on success.
UNPAIR: Press and hold power button for 5 seconds until you see red LED blink two times and press button on your RF remote to unpair.
In normal operation mode, following LED status are available
- STABLE ON: Device is connected with wifi router and internet. Device should operate using mobile app and voice commands.
- BLINKING SLOW: Device is connected with wifi router but internet is not available. Device will not operate using mobile app or voice commands but it will work with RF remote.
- BLINKING FAST: Device is not connected with wifi router either because of low wifi signal or router is powered off. Device will not operate using mobile app or voice commands but it will work with RF remote.
- LIGHT OFF: Power supply fail. Check device power supply.