Smart Wall Switch
Switch your Lights, Fans, Lamps with touch, RF remote, mobile app and voice commands.
3 gang switch in white color
Depends upon your model, Smart Wall Switch comes in 1, 2 or 3 gangs in either black or white color with following features.
- Control using Good Life android app
- Control using Google Home app on iPhone
- Manually operate switch with touch
- Operate with RF remote control
- Operate with voice commands using Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Support 16 on device timers that also works when device is offline
Same apply to 3 Gang Switch
Please turn off main power supply before installing Smart Wall Switch. Connect output powers first then neutral wire and live wire in the end. Tighten the screws and make sure no wire make any electric connection with any other wire to avoid damage to switch and wiring. After completing wiring, fix the switch in the wall with given screws and place glass panel softly.
Press and hold any of power button for 5 seconds (you will hear 2 beeps, that's 4 seconds. Hold for 1 more second). WiFi light will start blinking rapidly. Device is now in setup mode. Follow Add Device (https://support.goodlife.pk/mobile-app/add-device) to add Smart Wall Switch in your account.
Press and hold power button that you want to pair for about 3 seconds until you hear single beep. Now press any of available button on RF remote to pair. Your output device will toggle its power state.
UNPAIR: Press and hold power button that you want to unpair for about 4 seconds until you hear double beep and press button on your RF remote to unpair.
In normal operation mode, following LED status are available
- STABLE ON: Switch is connected with wifi router and internet. Switch should operate using mobile app and voice commands
- BLINKING SLOW: Switch is connected with wifi router but internet is not available. Switch will not operate using mobile app or voice commands but it will work with touch or RF remote.
- BLINKING FAST: Switch is not connected with wifi router either because of low wifi signal or router is powered off. Switch will not operate using mobile app or voice commands but it will work with touch and RF remote.
- LIGHT OFF: Switch is powered off and no operation will work.